- Juanita Bay Park: Quite a few people out there enjoying the water, scenery, volleyball courts and the beautiful evening.
- Juanita Beach Park: I enjoyed the Board walk on Lake Washington in Juanita Beach park on a Windy but Sunny day in scenic surroundings.
- Bridle Trails State Park: Its nice to walk and close to downtown Kirkland with all of its charms.
- Marina Park: Kirkland in general gives you easy access to the water and this and other parks are no exception1
- Kirkland Library: Very helpful staff and offers all hoped for in a Library. Adequate parking and easy outside book-return.
- Cross Kirkland Corridor Trail: The trail itself is well maintained and apparently will improve with time.
- Denny Park: Make sure to look in all directions. Along the trail you will see Sylvia a 600yr old over 26 feet in circumference.
- Doris Cooper Houghton Beach Park: This park has a great sunset view over Lake Washington. It also has a small beach and a dock to walk out on the water.
- Chainline Brewing Company: Plenty of parking in this convenient Kirkland location just off the Cross Kirkland Corridor walkway.
- 132nd Square Park: Though I was sad to see that they did not replace the big play structure they had before, there were some key elements.
Events in Kirkland
Here are some events that are happening in Kirkland Washington.
Moving to Kirkland?
Northshore Pulse is looking to work with a Kirkland Real Estate agent who is willing to partner with us to become our Kirkland-based real estate professional.
We would offer exposer to our Kirkland audiences, and they could provide sponsorship of Northshore Pulse. If interested, send email to sean at Northshore Pulse dot com.